OBX or DC?

98IntegraRS

There not as big named as DC sports, First off the top before anyone else comes on the thread and bashes obx or whatever, They probably never used them before lol, I have a DC sports 4-1 ceramic coated header and I would NOT recommend it to anyone, it rusted out in 1 winter lol.....

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
im kinda leaning on OBX right now lol ima dyno that sucker and see what REAL HP gains i get... i cant see any dyno sheets of tegs running OBX header... and you live in canada im not surprised it rusted

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
There not as big named as DC sports, First off the top before anyone else comes on the thread and bashes obx or whatever, They probably never used them before lol, I have a DC sports 4-1 ceramic coated header and I would NOT recommend it to anyone, it rusted out in 1 winter lol.....
LOL that's why we must look for stainless steal.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Other headers cost more for a reason. Better quality, material, and r&d.

I had an obx ramhorn that I was going to use before I said wtf was I thinking, I sold it, and the guy using it had it crack on him and his wastegate fell off. Ill never use an obx product but thats just me.

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i see.... idk yet too soon to say :oops: dont know which is best... how about the 3rd? thats $1 lol

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
In all honesty I wouldn't buy any cheap parts to put on my teg. Spend that extra to have quality and r & d.

Right now I'm pimping the 4-1 yonaka header. And it is niiiice. 250 shipped son.

Roger_96integra

Roger_96integra
you can try getting megan racing headers i have them on my dc for a while and so far i havent have any problem with them

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i heard really bad things of megan racing lol well im want 4-2-1 so if megan has a good 4-2-1 header ill look into that

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
you only really see what the weld looks like on the outside. Theres no picture of how well it penetrates etc. It doesnt matter how cool it looks when the material is horse shit