obx twinloop

99Integrags

I think 2.5 is too big! Maybe 2.25 and keep the resonator or it will sound straight ricey son! You could get the piping done at any mufflershop. Should run you no more than 150ish with muffler install and piping.

99Integrags

Btw I say 2.5 is too big cus the drone will be loud and you lose too much back pressure! You do need some back pressure.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
you gonna be welding it on yourself? if not then most muffler shops have piping available different sizes. just tell them what you want

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
oh ok 2.25 it is then. some people were telling me 3" all the way back but i thought that was to big.

no i wont be welding it on myself, so a muffler shop will do it gotcha

thanks guys

Rich-PMS

3" is good for boosted applications making decent power

2.25 is best for non turbo builds

heykosal

Angkorian
There are a lot of places online that you can buy build-kits..

Or go to your local muffler shop.

mirrorimg

It really all depends on the amount of air you will be pulling in and pushing out. Forced induction needs bigger piping to accommodate the amount of air being crammed into the combustion chamber. I would not exceed 2.5" in diameter. You will be better suited to do 2.25 or 2.36 for your un-built motor.

Figured I would mention this because no one said anything about 2.36" piping.

Edit:
i plan to boost a longer way down the road not anytime soon though
There is absolutely no reason to waste your money on this exhaust then, in my honest opinion.

mendez25

dont mean to threadjack or change the subject but I have a noob* question
I got 2.25 after cat w/ stock muffle rightnow , & I wanna get a twin loop but dont they all come 2.5? will it sound ricey ?

99Integrags

All aftermarket mufflers come in 2.5 and 3 inch only anyway bro! Shouldn't sound ricey just keep or buy a new resonator!