October '11 ROTM: jcrabb13

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
5% tint.. holy smokes you don't get pulled over for being that dark?
thug life dawg. haha. naa if i see the 5-0 i typicaly just roll down the front two if im they're not down already (they almost always are. plus they're SOOOO clean looking.

Legit sedan, my dude! Good luck
Looks nice man.
Thanks doods!

mad tyte man ;)
of course, that's what ebay tells me at least :D

lmao its a club in the car lmao
yaa! UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE we have dub 24/7 yooo

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
if the fat fives i have looked that good i woulda left them on those things are shinin
those are the good ones :thumbs up the guy i bought em from had only polished 2. i havent decided if I'm gonna finish polishing or go flat black with new tires...

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
flat black would be boring all black rims are boring in my opinion i prefer black rims with a lip cause other wise wen u drive they look like steelies but to each there own i think they look good polished i seen someone on here saying to put paint thinner on them too shine them really good

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
flat black would be boring all black rims are boring in my opinion i prefer black rims with a lip cause other wise wen u drive they look like steelies but to each there own i think they look good polished i seen someone on here saying to put paint thinner on them too shine them really good
this picture made me want em for a long time!