Odd Thermostat behavior.

XxCaryxX

I apologize in advance for this guys, but my research turned up nothing... My thermostat is sticking, no biggie right? Here is the part I was searching and turned up with nothing. When the car warms up and I turn the heat on, it blows cool, not cold, but cool and when I am in the throttle (Barely on it all the way to WOT is the same) it warms up. Maybe I am looking/searching the wrong thing. Again, I apologize guys. I am still just a noob afterall.:cry:

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
I apologize in advance for this guys, but my research turned up nothing... My thermostat is sticking, no biggie right? Here is the part I was searching and turned up with nothing. When the car warms up and I turn the heat on, it blows cool, not cold, but cool and when I am in the throttle (Barely on it all the way to WOT is the same) it warms up. Maybe I am looking/searching the wrong thing. Again, I apologize guys. I am still just a noob afterall.:cry:
yeah sounds like a typical thermostat failure, i think i payed like 7 bucks for mine over the fall and they only take 20-30 minutes to replace.

theres a writeup on teamintegra if you dont know how to do it.

XxCaryxX

I have it bookmarked! :thumbs up

I knew it was going out, I was just curious about the heating irregularity is all.

XxCaryxX

Eh, I am gonna sell it so a normal one will work, but when I get my new teg ill use Mishimoto for sure when it gets replaced. :D

XxCaryxX

It is becoming a money sink and not in a good way. My mom is urging me to sell it and said she would co-sign me a new teg.

red.line

get a mishimoto one. keeps your car cooler.
I wish I had done this..I was going to get one when I ordered my rad but decided against it.
And as luck would have it, winter comes and my OEM thermostat is effed haha.

Good luck with selling your car and I look forward to seeing what you get next!

XxCaryxX

I wish I had done this..I was going to get one when I ordered my rad but decided against it.
And as luck would have it, winter comes and my OEM thermostat is effed haha.

Good luck with selling your car and I look forward to seeing what you get next!
Appreciate it man! :D