OEM Integra Intakes

mirrorimg

I know that one of the first upgrades many honda owners do is the Intake/Header/Exhaust.

What did you all do with your OEM intake system when you did the upgrade?

.Cortez

94' LS
Its sitting in my garage somewhere, it would take me 3 weeks to find it, its tucked away somewhere haha

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I had mine in a box then I sold it. I kept my Mazdaspeed 3 oem intake, it's in a box as well.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Keep it for the day you get rid of your Integra, put it back in before you sell it, then you can resell the aftermarket intake.
I still have my stock setup, in my Comptech Icebox box in the attic.
Don't throw out you OEM setup, it's worth money.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
in the box my short ram came in. unless the part is trash i keep all parts that i trade out for upgrades. still have my stock flywheel too.

heykosal

Angkorian
I still have both of mine, anyone want to buy either of them? (LS & GSR but I think they're the same)

mirrorimg

I still have both of mine, anyone want to buy either of them? (LS & GSR but I think they're the same)
This was my ulterior motive :)

I'm trying to get the airbox, and make a comptech type setup. Going to hit up the local junkyard first before I go paying for shipping though.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I still have a pristine airbox that I will never do anything with (no lower snorkel). Let me know if you want it.

mirrorimg

I still have a pristine airbox that I will never do anything with (no lower snorkel). Let me know if you want it.
That sounds good Kyle. I'm not looking for the arm or lower snorkel. I'm goin to use a Sri to mate with the box on the upper end, and mold some PVC to make a larger lower intake arm. I'll let you know this weekend.