OEM ITR exhaust sound clips?

94exa2

Ok, I have searched external sources (yt) for videos or sound clips of the OEM stock Integra Type R exhaust, but no luck. All the videos were aftermarket exhausts on an ITR, or a stock muffler welded to 3" pipe with no cat which of course is asinine. I know a good few people on here have the OEM ITR exhaust on their Integra's. so I was hoping to have better luck this way.

IF anyone on here has an OEM ITR catback on their Integra or Civic, or if you have any, can you please post sound clips or videos of the OEM ITR exhausts? Im just tired of searching, using words like OEM STOCK and just finding videos of aftermarket exhausts. Can you guys please post them up for everyone?

01TegLuv

I'll do a search.. can you let us know why ?

you want to get an oem type r exhaust on your car?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I know Mendoza on this site has an OEM ITR exhaust. I've heard it and it sounds good, never really been in his car for any long drive but the sound is pretty quiet and deep.
PM him and see if you can get him to make a video, I know he doesn't come on here too often.

94exa2

I'll do a search.. can you let us know why ?

you want to get an oem type r exhaust on your car?
Yes. I am thinking about oem ITR exhaust for my car. But every videos I found online is an ITR with aftermarket exhaust, or huge piping with no catalytic converter or resonators to stock muffler, which of course sound horrid.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Had. It's sitting in my shed. I already replied to his pm about it. Never made a sound clip cus it's hardly different than a stock Gsr. Slightly throatier idle but quiet just the same when driving.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Weren't you guys selling a few brand new ones?

Basically his is what I suggest. Get it if you want quiet non ticketable good looking exhaust. It's awesome. If you want 'hear me, I'm fixed up and I'm fast or I just sound Iike it' exhaust then get anything not oem. :mrgreen:

94exa2

Ive got a 4-2-1 header with stock cat converter custom 2.25" mandrel exhaust with 18" resonator and twinloop muffler, sounds good, but I want to go quieter (oem JDM ITR 4-1 header, jdm itr cat, jdm itr catback). I can not find any videos of the stock ITR exhaust, and I really dont want to buy one without knowing how its sounds.

01TegLuv

why dont you just get a stock muffler and call it a day, it wont be that loud and it will still sound nice. get a 2.25" will muffle it fairly well.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
****Weren't you guys selling a few brand new ones? *****

Basically his is what I suggest. Get it if you want quiet non ticketable good looking exhaust. It's awesome. If you want 'hear me, I'm fixed up and I'm fast or I just sound Iike it' exhaust then get anything not oem. :mrgreen:
who is "you guys" that is selling? I might be interested

Sent from my DC4