OEM Lip Kit

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
So it's getting close to that warmer time of year once again up here in the frozen north, and I'm getting horny to do some stuff to the teg.

From what I've heard/read, the OEM lip kit is discontinued..

Does anyone know of someone selling an OEM lip kit for a 98+, or is there a good replica available?
Any links and commentary is much appreciated, thanks guys :)

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Your vogue silver metallic right? I got a set of rear valences for sale, let me know if your interest. They cost a pretty penny now a days considering there rarity.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
good luck OP on finding a good set of them OEM optional kit, specially the lip

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
yeah, I've been searching for a few days now and never even thought to post on here.
stupidity and intoxication ftw.
thanks for the luck, I'll need it :D

01FTW

When you get the OEM Type-R replica, make sure you get the actual replica of the OEM type-R. Ebay is your best bet, but be careful because there are MANY sellers who list the lips as the Type-R style lip, but its actually an ugly Type-R/Si-VTEC hybrid lip that flares out and looks ugly as hell.

Here are the differences:

An actual REPLICA of the Type-R lip:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-01-Integra-2dr-USDM-Type-R-Front-Bumper-Lip-Urethane-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aIntegraQ7cYearQ3a2001QQhashZitem5add54391bQQitemZ390260341019QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

The ugly hybrid-style of its own-lip posing as the replica Type-R lip:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-01-Integra-2dr-Type-R-Front-Bumper-Lip-Urethane-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aIntegraQ7cYearQ3a2001QQhashZitem5197b34463QQitemZ350437459043QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

See how the 2nd (hybrid) one flares out?

The first one is what the actual type-R lip looks like and is also the one I bought, and from that same seller too.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Hey robbdance... Check my sig.. sorry I had to. It was to awesome :D
hahaha awesome.

I wish I was back man, only got the teg out for 9 days of Reading Week then I'm back to the freakin' books again. I don't even have time to eat when I'm at school, it's retarded.

Can't even say how excited I am for this summer to get here though, got some big plans in mind :D