OEM Optional Rear Lip / Valence Question?

StoobyMcDooby

What is the current going rate for the OEM Optional Rear Valence set? There is a pair for sale locally and they're in perfect shape, stamped HONDA on both of them, with hardware.
I don't want to over pay. I have searched many threads but they are usually being sold with the side skirts, and or the front.

Thanks for the input!

goofygamer

They can range from $300-$800/$900 depending on what condition they're in and how the paint is. What has the most effect though, is where the person is selling it and who wants it bad enough. Luckily, I got mine locally for a steal. haha OEM FTW!

StoobyMcDooby

They can range from $300-$800/$900 depending on what condition they're in and how the paint is. What has the most effect though, is where the person is selling it and who wants it bad enough. Luckily, I got mine locally for a steal. haha OEM FTW!
Wow. Well that's quite the range. These are PERFECT with absolutely no blemishes...

goofygamer

Yeah, how much are they asking? Is the paint mint also? Does it match your car? Personally, for a discontinued item, and perfect fitment, I'd pay no more than $600-$650 for these in mint condition with mint paint that matches my car. People on Honda-tech sells them for around $800 though.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Also depends if it has the oem weather stripping. Average price is 200 to 250 for rear valances and 500 on sideskirts. Around 700 is normal, 900 if shipped. I got mine for 379 from uk :p