OEM optionals part numbers?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Ok, I tried lookin around google and couldn't find them; I'm lookin for the part numbers for the oem optional rear valances and sideskirts. I was gonna see how much my dealer was charging for them and compare to online retailers. Also does anyone have replica ones and can share their optinions on the quality?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
The optional rear/sides are discoiunted from stealership. They did cost around 900 though new. Only way replica fit right is if you cut/adjust them yourself. Most fit like crap and bow in.

00DC2TW

no point in getting part numbers, not a single acura dealership has a single sideskirt or rear lip in stock....But if you have found somewhere online claiming to have oem let me know lol, been looking for a year lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Replica optional sideskirts do fit over the existing sideskirts. Oem optional sideskirts don't. You can still buy oem lip from stealership.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ lol, 2 "stealership" drops in the same thread.

There was a group buy a while ago on some replicas off t-i. You might be able to pick up a set from someone who got in on that. They all said those ones fit nice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk