OEM UKDM looking rear DB tails? I'll let u be the judge...

justjdm

DB8 Whore
So as I was browsing ebay I came across these. As far as I know there has never been a UKDM DB7/8 Integra and these are the first I've ever came across that have clear corners just like the UK ITR one's do.! Only thing I notice is these don't have the pinkish in the tails like the OEM UKDM ones do. These are probably from someone that spent a lot of time on making, from some small ass country where there are only 3 DB's or they were a dealer option. Who knows but they look bad ass! Haha! I'm sure they won't last long! If anyone has some ideas or has ever seen these before LMK! If I was balling these would be mine but oh well. I got small pockets right now :)!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-UKDM-Acura-Integra-Tail-Lights-OEM-Sedan-B18C-Type-R-B18C-VTEC-/181024497768?hash=item2a25e6a068&item=181024497768&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I thought I was seeing things at first. I wouldn't imagine buying them and then having someone rear end me. LOL! It would be devastating!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
On the 90-91 tails we use simple green or purple power to remove the pink lines. Not sure if this would be an option for you, just rinse it out well with warm water.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
On the 90-91 tails we use simple green or purple power to remove the pink lines. Not sure if this would be an option for you, just rinse it out well with warm water.
I was thinking about doing that but I don't wanna ruin a good set of tails! Haha! I would try that on a broken set and see if it works.