Offical Xbox360 Gamers Thread!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
fallout 3 wont let you down. i have over 100 hours now and still am only about 65% done. just avoid the main quests because once you finish the 5 quests of the main story line you're done and have to start over.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
fallout 3 wont let you down. i have over 100 hours now and still am only about 65% done. just avoid the main quests because once you finish the 5 quests of the main story line you're done and have to start over.
I just walk around lol, I have no idea what I am doing lol. I just do whatever :lol:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
:shock: damn thats a LOT of time on one game

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
:shock: damn thats a LOT of time on one game
thats just how expansive the game is. very little just dicking around. the gamers guide for this game is almost 2 inches thick. its a huge fucking game and an infinite ways to play.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i need to hook my live up so i can buy the expansions. cuz you cant play them if you beat the game. i just named my xbox "thexbox" or something like that cuz i was high when i got it and every other idea i got was some of the dumbest garbage ever spoken by a human mouth.

mirrorimg

I did some researching on everyone who listed Halo3 in their games list. I think Im the best Halo3 player here. :rocker: