Official Auto Integra Squad!

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
After looking through the pics in this thread, you guys make me embarrassed to own my car in the condition it sits right now :(

I need airbags..... And a horn button.
well i feel ashamed my teg is dented and scratched up on the passenger side, also the rust slowly building up by my wheel well and sunroof.

but dont you worry, it takes time to get it the way you want.

94RS

No fucks given.
well i feel ashamed my teg is dented and scratched up on the passenger side, also the rust slowly building up by my wheel well and sunroof.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I still love the car, but it has a HUGE list of parts needed to get to a complete car lol.

It'll be worth it in the end. 8)

94RS

No fucks given.
get an Airbag Tray
Honestly, I like the look of them, but about 80% of the time I drive my car my GF's with me. If I ever got into a wreck with it, I'd rather there be an airbag in the spot so she doesn't break her face on the dash.

Charly[horse]

Name = John

Spray paint is your friend brotha :p Mine is doin the exact same thing though

94RS

No fucks given.
Found a new option for swapping the Auto knob other than the Razo. They're a relatively new company called Sickspeed, they have their own website that's a little cheaper than their eBay store, but they have more products on their eBay store. I emailed them from their site and got a response from the owner, JJ, within 24 hours.

My email:
"Hi, I seen the 175G shift knobs on eBay and they said that they'd fit cars with Auto transmissions, but I also seen a different ad that had a shift knob with an adapter to fit cars with Auto transmissions, this is where I'm confused.

Would I need to buy an adapter or just the shift knob for me to put on to my 1994 Acura Integra automatic?"

(question was about these, 19.99 on their site)

His response the next day:
"Depends what car you have. Since your Integra has a button on it you need the adapter to make it work. So you need to buy the more expensive version with the adapter. If you want a 175g knob we can sell you that one with an adapter for an extra $15. Let me know. -JJ"

Site
http://sickspeed.com/pages/5s10X1p5.html

I'd probably get a black or white one of these for my car:

Last edited: