Official Auto Integra Squad!

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
First Post Updated!

Glad to see my wings west kit went to good use :thumbs up
lol yea man forgot that i got those from you, but im thinkin about going for a new more stockish look. picked up some stock side skirts that i plan to paint match and then getting mud flaps

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
:yummy: my god, your teg is gorgeousss! & where did you find that bra?! i've been looking for one. lol.
:thumbs up thanks! and its the OEM one from the dealership. my friend wanted to buy one recently but when i checked the website (acuraoemparts.com) they said that it has been discontinued lol

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
just asking how come you changed your front bumper to black?
Yeah I had a bomex bumper when I bought the car, I found a red one at the junkyard so I painted primer black because I'm still not sure what color paint job I'm going with

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
where did you find the shifter knob? been looking for one but just cant find one i like.

looks good! :thumbs up
I think its called the razo shift knob .. should be able to get one off eBay. I recommend getting the shift boot from precision made stitching, one of CI's sponsors.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I think its called the razo shift knob .. should be able to get one off eBay. I recommend getting the shift boot from precision made stitching, one of CI's sponsors.
i found a few on ebay but they have the fake carbonfiber on them. not too fond of that stuff. ill keep an eye out. and ill have to get ahold of him about one. thanks bro!!