Official Auto Integra Squad!

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
Only when shifting into or out of park. Thats among a few other issues my teggy has. It also makes an unbearable screeching sound when I'm stopping, and also makes it for a little bit when the car is coasting at a low speed (0-10mph). Pisses me off beyond belief, and I don't know what the hell it is.
Brakes or wheel bearing. I hate those two noises.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
^ free for me, but you couldnt afford her anywats!... hell you couldn't afford one tongue piercing let alone the 3 she has!
dated a girl like that in high school everyone called her tackle box but she was so sexy :) but im guessing ill take #23 ?

should have her lowered by middle of next week cant wait

itzrivera

Only when shifting into or out of park. Thats among a few other issues my teggy has. It also makes an unbearable screeching sound when I'm stopping, and also makes it for a little bit when the car is coasting at a low speed (0-10mph). Pisses me off beyond belief, and I don't know what the hell it is.
my car makes the screeching sound when i brake too and when i drive slow as well, no way to impress the ladies LOL...do u think it could be the brakes are to old and worn??

NVM i just saw the post at the top

FMelo718

Mine does the same thing, but only sometimes. I dont understand it at all. Sometimes its quiet as a mouse, then next time i gotta stop its a loud annoying screech. Front rotors and brake pads are good, and i just replaced back rotors and pads last month. Its bugging me because it seems it doesnt do it as much when im going up or down a hill, but mostly does it on level ground...:what:

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
could just be your pads in general ive bought highend pads before and had them squeak say day i installed them depends on the type of pad