Official Auto Integra Squad!

BayRollin

VERY annoying. Also, for all you other auto owners, is it normal for our cars to jerk a tiny bit more than newer/other auto transmissions? It shifts fine, it just jerks a tiny bit.
Mine jerks a lot. Particularly annoying seeing as I live at the top of a hill, she'll constantly flip between gears. On the upside, I like the kick when I floor it, get to the speed I need, let go, and it feels like it launches while shifting down...

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
i hate being auto but i can say one thing my little autotragic kept up with my buddies mean ass turbo nissan. while he was passing everyone i mean i did have to turn my ac off to keep up hahaha but i stayed rite with him he was surprised thing is i didnt no where the hell i was at i didnt have a choice hahahah

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
i plan on doing a swap hope that dont get me flammed by the autos hahahaha i miss manual shifting :(
Not at all broskies. I just got a stick shift car on the side. DD'ing with my teggy is chill. When I took my 300zx to work. Traffic was a biiitch and shifting at 8 am was irritating me lol

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
I give you props on doing the swap instead of just getting a different teg.
If I have the money one day I'll be doing a swap :p
swaps really arent that bad and i already have a clean teg why go thru the trouble of finding another one. A gsr tranny is pretty much bolt on in place of your old one with a few exceptions. ive read a few write ups already and already have some parts collected so it shouldn't be long

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
You ain't gon be no auto wtf you doin hereeeeeeeee!!!!
Haha nah thats sick, I wanna do a swap but I'm not sure its worth it with 210k + miles on it :p

FMelo718

swaps really arent that bad and i already have a clean teg why go thru the trouble of finding another one. A gsr tranny is pretty much bolt on in place of your old one with a few exceptions. ive read a few write ups already and already have some parts collected so it shouldn't be long
Care to post those links to the swap write ups? I been thinking about it but I don't even know where to start or how much to save up. I love my teg too much to just sell it for another one. It's my first car so I'm attatched to it lol. Thanks man

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
Care to post those links to the swap write ups? I been thinking about it but I don't even know where to start or how much to save up. I love my teg too much to just sell it for another one. It's my first car so I'm attatched to it lol. Thanks man
google it thats what ive done read different ones get the idea of what your getting into

teg-type-me

i want to join the club..
mines a project car 94 ls auto 156k
picked up the car for free pulled all the interior out and cleaned . replaced all broken and painted pieces, still have to put it all back together. took off old busted up front end . installed new/used oem metal jdm front. replaced sunroof assembly . fixed the drivers door. still need to shave sidemoldings, antenna, rear wiper sprayer, plug the rear wiper, shave all emblems, put some springs on, buy some wheels and tires, want to buy wings west sides and 98 wings west rear lip, then paint..

i dont know how to post pics. but can i get a number?