Official DSLR Photography Thread

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ :thumbs up

I haven't found that setting on a Nikon yet tho... =/

i found a tutorial type thing in a photography magazine that tought you how to do it with water at night. pretty much the only difference is to use an actual light pointing at the subject and a super fast film speed. if you do it with say a person in a swimming pool it'll make this really cool blue glow around the person.
that's really cool... I'll have to look up some stuff like that tonight when I get off work.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
L.A. Traffic sucks!

The Grove.

Just thought this statue was cool.

Wing of a 747.

bmxicansd

First day out with my D40.. I admit i suck.. but its a learning process.

Torrey Pines SD..

One legged Bird..

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
First day out with my D40.. I admit i suck.. but its a learning process.

One legged Bird..
May not have been one legged, birds will regularly stand on one leg to keep the other warm, and will alternate occasionally from one to the other

bryphotoguy

Noob- Be Gentle
My new baby- a '99 Civic Si. It was shot with a Canon 1Ds Mark III. Lenses used were the 85mm 1.2L II and the 15mm fisheye. HDR processed though CS3.

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
My new baby- a '99 Civic Si. It was shot with a Canon 1Ds Mark III. Lenses used were the 85mm 1.2L II and the 15mm fisheye. HDR processed though CS3.

after you process the HDR, you should try tone mapping, and maybe add a little contrast to it. tone mapping will give you better results....

bryphotoguy

Noob- Be Gentle
Cool. I do wish they had a little more contrast. But I hate that extreme processing I see most do with HDR.

I use a Mac- anything you recommend?

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
Adobe lightroom is a pretty nifty program, i use it alot for most of my post processing work.

Here's a photo of my fiance' i took, using 2 softboxes, with my 28-80mm

Last edited: