Official DSLR Photography Thread

XjoEnX

Sweet pics guys and white girl! Where'd you go camping at Peara? I need to plan for a trip.

For this I only took the photo of the Lexus and added it to this random photo of Times Square I found on Google images.

Just a chop of a photo I took. These cars are actually parked.

goofygamer

Sexy pictures joe!

I went to fernwood campground around Big Sur. Place had showers, flushing toilets and even a laundry room. I'm more used to pooping behind bushes and seclusion camping, but the gf wanted showers lol.

whitedc4

Two favorite photos from what I've been looking at today. In love with the black one. Sad he's moving to Nevada.
These are about all I like from what I took. There's a couple night ones too but they're bugging me how they came out.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
wow to the latest photos.. and yes bikes are hard to capture, especially when youre not allowed on track. Anyone have 2x converters? Im thinking no but thought id throw the idea out there. Took a quick gander at the costs the other day cus it would be great to have and instantly pulls double duty on all lenses you own. Strongly considering it if i can sell some excess equipment. Also considering a body upgrade to something a bit newer but still cheap.