Official DSLR Photography Thread

MrGurley

************5-0
So true. That's why I stopped using photobucket and dropped on flickr. Best photo hosting site ever :thumbs up
x2

So thanks to this thread, I had the urge to take pictures again. I went on a photoshoot weekend with dopematic and xjoenx and here's one of many that I'll be posting.

Oh! And thanks guys for making your pictures tapatalk friendly :)
that's sick!!!

gsr_nikhil

So thanks to this thread, I had the urge to take pictures again. I went on a photoshoot weekend with dopematic and xjoenx and here's one of many that I'll be posting.

Coolest pic on this thread. Who's sexy car is that

Ryan659

So true. That's why I stopped using photobucket and dropped on flickr. Best photo hosting site ever :thumbs up
I'm switching then, tired of my pics looking like shit because of it.

Sexy

whitedc4

I should just give you my camera dillon lol ill never be able to do with it what you can with your 5100

MrGurley

************5-0
brought my camera with me to the gf's parents house, out in the middle of nowhere, now I'm too lazy to use it. nature doesn't motivate me

goofygamer

lmfao! Coy that's hilarious dude.

I finally finished with the pictures of Dopematic's brother's M3! I'll just post two of them and I'll send the rest to dopematic.

dopematic

Wish I could get shots like that.
Thanks bro haha

I should just give you my camera dillon lol ill never be able to do with it what you can with your 5100
Thanks Rachel. I have a d5000 not a 5100 but yeah just keep shooting and playing around with lightroom and PhotoShop LOL but I am accepting donations if you wanna give me your d7000 LOL :)

brought my camera with me to the gf's parents house, out in the middle of nowhere, now I'm too lazy to use it. nature doesn't motivate me
just gotta be creative. And bring out your imagination haha

This has to be shopped right?
Yeah it is