Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
It's better on my other monitor for sure, Thanks man.

The original on my high contrast monitor had the lit up areas still dark but you could see more of the dash, Unfortunately I'm like one of the only people with a monitor with a contrast ratio over the usual 12,000,000: 1

I just have to double check on my other monitor for good measure.

whitedc4

Being from ks, which might as well be the same thing, and having numerous friends that take high quality landscape photos i don't see where hills are necessary.

Ok also has sweet colored dirt. Work with it. Haha
Lol well at Least we have one thing going for us!! Red dirt XD

I live in the capital so I don't really have dirt but I grew up in the sticks so it's easy for me to find it lol

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
It's better on my other monitor for sure, Thanks man.

The original on my high contrast monitor had the lit up areas still dark but you could see more of the dash, Unfortunately I'm like one of the only people with a monitor with a contrast ratio over the usual 12,000,000: 1

I just have to double check on my other monitor for good measure.
For Shure man! np. I always try to help out in photos cause you never know...the possibilities one can change a picture into.:)

treeafodo

Austin
I went out to the river after school to try to capture a sunset again. I ended up running into Richard, a guy I know from the skatepark. The sunset was terrible, and as in terrible, I mean almost nothing, but I caught him in the moment of getting his shot.

Capturing the View by Austin Rajki, on Flickr

treeafodo

Austin
I like how crisp the fence is up close. If I were you I would flip the image (mirror image) so the fence leads your eye into the shot a little more . :)

R13

The other asshole
I might do a quick review of the Dste battery grip later since I've had it long enough to decide how I like it and it fits the d3200 as well and a few of you guys are rocking the d3200.

R13

The other asshole
I know you were editing on a different monitor..but its okay to take more intended shots at different exposure settings or leaving your lens open a lil longer than normal to let more light in. Tripod helps in these situations. I like your eye for creativity man. Keep them coming.
That one was actually a 30 sec exposure at 1600 ISO, It was just really dark, I could've bumped up the iso but then the shot gets visibly grainy, I had the tripod in an awkward position or I would've done a longer exposure, I need to get a shutter release remote.

XjoEnX

Finally got to pull some old pics and upload em this past week. :) Sorry if they're reposts. Don't think they are though.

And one from my trip to SoCal last month