Official DSLR Photography Thread

jbrown97ls

Thanks! :)
The rolling shot of the Subaru irritates me because you can tell that my lens is filthy. What editing software does everyone use? I have an old version of photoshop, PSE9, and I've been contemplating an upgrade. Lightroom is pretty appealing and I hear great things so that's my top option since i cant afford cs7,9 or whatever the hell is out now.

goofygamer

Very crisp photos! I use photoshop cs6. I've found it to be so much better than Lightroom in terms of flexibility. I've never used elements. Download the trial and see if you like it. Both Lightroom and cs6 are available.

What equipments are you using?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I like the profile of the subaru, very creative, and the guy going over the spine, great angle and the highlights don't look blown out.

I'm using lightroom 4, and I like it. If your used to working with layers in photoshop it's alot different, but I haven't used photoshop in so many years so it's not a huge deal. I don't have that much time to spend post processing, even though some results are impossible without it.

dopematic

I use PhotoShop and lightroom. Still a newbie at using both programs though.

jbrown97ls

Canon t2i with the cheap canon 1.8 50mm and a rokinon 8mm 3.5 fisheye. I really want to invest in a sigma 10-20 then my lens collection would be complete. I love layers, I've used photoshop since I was like 14 so I'm pretty proficient with it. I just need to shoot more to justify spending that much on a program.

Swerve

Shawn
Canon t2i with the cheap canon 1.8 50mm and a rokinon 8mm 3.5 fisheye. I really want to invest in a sigma 10-20 then my lens collection would be complete. I love layers, I've used photoshop since I was like 14 so I'm pretty proficient with it. I just need to shoot more to justify spending that much on a program.
Orrrr you can pirate it to see if its worth it then buy if it is.