Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
Lol, I guess I'm the only one that's used to seeing boulders in creeks.

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
Dat sunset :shock:

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
There's brush & s*** that looks like that that's like 3ft tall. :lol:

Sent from my toaster

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Thanks for the reading material Aussie!

I dunno, those yellow seats look Gurley. :mrgreen:

Also Treeafrodo, you're not likely to get a good result from frontal or on-camera flash. Off camera or bounce flash is ideal.

Assuming we all know what front flash looks like. Here's what bounce flash does for those who are not familiar with it.

This was in a hotel event room where it was very dim for a dinner setting.

Basically like this.

Last edited:

goofygamer

I want my car to blow. Blow boost.

Forced to practice flash photography this weekend. Slow lenses + poor lightning = flash required. I generally dislike using flash and hate flash photos. To be specific, frontal flash. I need bounce walls and/or off camera lightning equipment cus flash game is definitely something i want to improve because there is amazing potential with proper use of lighting. But im limited to what i have at my disposal for now. I'll post some up when i finally edit some. Experienced was gained at least.

I got a chance to use a shoe mount flash during the holidays. Took me a couple of hours to grasp the concept of it and how to manually adjust it or use TTL. After a lot of playing around, I got it to what I wanted. I'll try to post up some family pictures that were taken with the flash indoors.