Official DSLR Photography Thread

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Here's a few from a while back i believe last summer and before, just going through some old shots

this one was from two weeks ago

735e32

Im MEL.
Agreed, but she kinda looks scared IMO lol did you force her to be in the shot?
HAHA, actually, i asked her if she would like to take a few shots, and she agreed and just said, tell her what to do, haha

& here are a few pictures from my little shoot yesterday.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
sweet pics man, I just ordered my camera (Canon T1I) hopefully it was a good choice. But be prepared to get some amateur pics soon hahaha

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
sweet pics man, I just ordered my camera (Canon T1I) hopefully it was a good choice. But be prepared to get some amateur pics soon hahaha
I just noticed that your signature is the quote from Jeremy Clarkson in Love the Beast, great car movie, and great quote, I had it as my facebook status for a while lol

and you're missing the non in the last part of the sentence should be "and that's what non car people don't get"

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
I just noticed that your signature is the quote from Jeremy Clarkson in Love the Beast, great car movie, and great quote, I had it as my facebook status for a while lol

and you're missing the non in the last part of the sentence should be "and that's what non car people don't get"
Haha thanks bro, I would have never noticed that.

McMahon

JackTuned
Here's a little somethin I did.
I also did my signatures as well.
Hopefully today I'll take my LS and GSR and my friend Pocock's LS and do a nice shoot, depending on weather.