Official Skyline Photo thread

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Sucka! Gotcha... you know what im talkin about. :rolf: Onto the photos! Its all in the capture.....

Post your photos of the sky/clouds/sun! If you edited/altered the photo just mention it so people can see the difference between raw shots and tweaked.

Caught these earlier today. Fire in the sky!

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Great idea for the new thread! i would've taken some if i knew you made this thread. the sky here in socal was super retarded, but nice.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yeah if i turned around during that shot the sky was all clear. Those thick clouds rolled in for the evening.

XjoEnX

Sweet idea. I snapped this shot a month ago on my phone:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
haha i knew i would get someone with that... probably a few along the way.

Wow joe thats crazy how the streaks of light came through in the shot

XjoEnX

That's the exact reason I took it :thumbs up. It looked way better in person.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Thats a nice red hue.. at least on this shitty comp it is. The pier was pretty close to the water as in camera level?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
haha i was wondering why we'd make a thread about a Nissan..but then i clicked the thread and felt stupid. haha I have a few at my home computer i'll upload when I get home

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
nice shots kris. first one beautiful.. and the last one its awesome when the sun looks like fire in the clouds.

I already know this is gonna be a thread im gonna come back to often just to stare at the photos. Its amazing what we can capture with photography. Keep sharing guys!

haha i was wondering why we'd make a thread about a Nissan..but then i clicked the thread and felt stupid. haha I have a few at my home computer i'll upload when I get home
And what is wrong with a thread about them Nissans?? =P

Last edited: