BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Old meshies

Crappy shot with the fat fives, and it's butt lol

Suspension:
Tanabe SOC-Pro Coilovers
Tanabe rear sway bar
Tanabe rear strut tower bar
Megan rear LCA's (Bleh I know, I need to swap them for some Skunk2's)
Blox camber kit

Go-Fast bits:
AEM SRI
DC 4-1 Header
Custom 2.5" exhaust
Sweet green underglow (JK!)

Leave some love or hate lol whatever you feel is necessary

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i thought the meshies looked better. maybe with some amber turn signals it'll grab more attention. im not really fond of black rims in general but that's just my opinion. otherwise nice upgrades. makes me miss my DC2.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Thanks guys! Yeah I still kinda miss the meshies. But they found a good home on my friend's GSR. We had to de-rice his car for touge runs and he wanted those wheels really badly haha.

Now I just need some better control arms, new wheels/tires, and some delicious boost hehe...

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
lookin good. your paint looks mint.

JasperDA9

whats official about it and you need like WAY more parts to be considered a whore.
your car is ok

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Thank you! Yeah it WAS nice except now the driver quarter panel is scratched :(

Haha lol Jasper I meant I was showing it off lol not a parts whore but yeah there's a lot to be done to it still. For the immediate future I need a 4-2-1 header then hopefully a JR Supercharger (yes lol hate on me for it) or maybe if I get another block/head a nice NA build. And some wheels and better control arms and a front camber kit and a rear tie bar and so many other thing hahahaha lol

pepsilude

dang, those meshies are really clean unless there was some weird camera effects. anyways the dc2 looks good.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
dang, those meshies are really clean unless there was some weird camera effects. anyways the dc2 looks good.
Meshes photo really well for some reason lol, mine looked super nice in a pic but looked like crap in person lol

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
just cameras like the mesh, ppl dont like it. I never like those mesh but it looks better in pics. nice clean teg!