OGstackadolla's Track Whore and Build Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Its getting faster, keep it up man!! I am always a fan of fellow drag racers, I like seeing the sport being kept alive. Hopefully it continues to gain momentum

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
WAIT WTF?!?!?! Team lethal injection??????????? not backyard motorsports??????????? -___________-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
no if i was driving i would have taken your stupid painters tape off of the top
haha, that was a marvelous invention
Its getting faster, keep it up man!! I am always a fan of fellow drag racers, I like seeing the sport being kept alive. Hopefully it continues to gain momentum
Thanks, dude! I just like to race. Karting, 1320, autox; whatever I can race, I will, lol
Nice build and results so far
Thanks, buddy
Are you going to delete your other build thread?
Nah, I just had it moved. That will be for my nostalgia, haha

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Updated videos with fresh links. I'm waiting for the results from Solo II in Sacramento, but they may take up to two weeks to post :(
51 second laps though. Ran faster than a good amount of cars, so I expect to place decent in my Street Touring class.
Right now I'm trying to plan my build and see what class I will fall into. I plan to be competitive

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
April 21st, 2012
2nd Place

Got my results for Autocross. 2nd place by .4 seconds to an S2000. (It shows me in 1st, but they gave me an incorrect time, so they are making the corrections to that and also my last name being misspelled a bit
I'm really disappointed I didn't win, but overall I'm pleased with my performance for my first time out there

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Results/2012/Cup/round1.html#sts

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
now you can focus on thunderhill

but those are good results.
i forgot my times the first time i went there. I just remember not having a sway bar sucked.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I need to get my car stuck to the ground better. Too much body roll. I'm still finding Gatorade spills all over the fucking car, lol