OGstackadolla's Track Whore and Build Thread

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you make stock power and i think you should upgrade something....that you are neglecting to upgrade idky why you havent even thought of upgrading this part...but i guess you are my youngster for a reason

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
rhymes with rakes you should get something that has a harder bite. The HPS arent a "racing compound" nor are they for auto x

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I may go with whatever my girl got, she really likes them. Plus, I may be getting slotted rotors from her; but yeah, I beat my brakes like they owe me money

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You will probably be fine with HP+ pads im not sure of carbotech, everyone says they are good but HP+ seem to work for the most part

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
i doubt youll need slotted.. theres tons of road racers that roll blanks. Arent the slotted for certain types of pads

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i doubt youll need slotted.. theres tons of road racers that roll blanks. Arent the slotted for certain types of pads
it cleans the pad for a cleaner contact surface. I used them, they lasted until i cooked a rotor. Im going blanks now because they are way cheaper to replace especially on a mixed use car, ill go slotted again when i get a dedicated set up for pads/rotors

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Nevermind, im going to bed. >< First im confusing one of the reasons why x drilled rotors were used, dispersing gas which doesnt happen with most newer pads. Brake fade would be my reason and if i wasnt using blanks id go slotted. Pad wear though.. id prefer to not use them on a daily driver. Brake fade sucks balls though. I have read a lot of comments in the itr forum on honda-tech of people who stick to buying the cheap blanks and with a good pad combo dont see much brake fade. Not driving hard enough? hmm

XjoEnX

I'm uploading one set to sendspace right now and will link it here when done. They have a 300mb max allowable upload. Lol

XjoEnX

Almost 700. I deleted a bunch of crappy shots. Lol. Sent you the download links to your email.

goofygamer

I have several more, but after uploading it, the image seems to decrease in quality and saturation, dramatically. I'll try to figure out what's wrong then post them up.