OGstackadolla's Track Whore and Build Thread

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Worked a little bit on the interior and cleaned the car last night. Only a couple more things to do before we leave for Thunderhill tonight.

96LSteg

Jemel
Worked a little bit on the interior and cleaned the car last night. Only a couple more things to do before we leave for Thunderhill tonight.

That interior is minty fresh and that seat!

Sent from the Amazon Rainforest using tapatalk

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
its way too uncomfortable to me. I would say Recaro SPG and Memory fab are stupid comfortable. I own the SPG, and have driven in a car with the memory fab 6 hours. both are fine. The Cobra Sebring Pro is comfy, and Cobra Imola is comfy. but the cobras arent as comfy as the Recaro or Memory fab. The Memory fab IMO had some flexing in it. Bride low max suck if you are a normal human being, bride zeta III is a bit wider.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That interior is minty fresh and that seat!

Sent from the Amazon Rainforest using tapatalk
Thanks, brotha :thumbs up
its way too uncomfortable to me. I would say Recaro SPG and Memory fab are stupid comfortable. I own the SPG, and have driven in a car with the memory fab 6 hours. both are fine. The Cobra Sebring Pro is comfy, and Cobra Imola is comfy. but the cobras arent as comfy as the Recaro or Memory fab. The Memory fab IMO had some flexing in it. Bride low max suck if you are a normal human being, bride zeta III is a bit wider.
It's not too bad. That piece of metal hurts a bit sometimes. Your seat sucks black dicks, hella skinny. Idk how your chubby ass fits in there

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Had some last minute adjustments to make before we headed to the track on Thursday night.

Waiting for the first session

A shot of the battle station

On the attack, chasing down a Porsche