oil problem

So say I drain all the oil in it now, and fill it properly like I should of first off, then what will the outcome be? Im not an expert on motors or anything, so excuse my lack of experience here... also, what all could be damaged from this, if anything?, thanks
if you havent been driving it, then it's fine. if you have been driving it, and you still have smoke after letting it run for a little, then like i said before you may have blown a seal(s), damaged s piston ring or an o-ring, bent a connecting rod, etc etc. a lot of things can happen. like already stated, pull your spark plugs and check to see if they have oil on them. drain your oil completely and change your oil filter as if you're regularly changing your oil. then start it up and see what happens

cyclotegra

yes, drain it all. you're mixing used oil with fresh oil already, and that alone is not healthy even if you fill it to the proper level
Ok thanks for the help, I havent driven it except around a very small parking lot, and that was it. Im going to drain it all, change the filter and such, then hoping that is all that it is ok after that. IF not, no big deal, its not my daily driver anyways, and not a show car or anything,

cyclotegra

Ok, I changed the oil, filter, checked the plugs, everything is fine now, clean drained and such. I started it up, still smoked, not as bad now, but still smoked. my question now is.

Is it just working its self out now, for the new, or is there something major wrong now?

cyclotegra

nope, white/grayish smoke, and its not as bad again, I keep starting it and letting it run, gets better everytime, but it still smokes. I tried to do a comp test, bought a kit from local shop, the directions it came with arent really helpful, and tried to get online help, cant seem to grasp it to well, but im such a noob when it cmes to this stuff, Im learning, but slowly.
Black smoke right?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
nope, white/grayish smoke, and its not as bad again, I keep starting it and letting it run, gets better everytime, but it still smokes. I tried to do a comp test, bought a kit from local shop, the directions it came with arent really helpful, and tried to get online help, cant seem to grasp it to well, but im such a noob when it cmes to this stuff, Im learning, but slowly.
will this help?

http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/2072/carcomp.htm

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
a good thread. useful. i gotta change oil too, but i know how to.

now i know what happens....that shit is all fucked up! damn!