ok a little bit tricky

codeman_11901

ok, so my integra is on its last leg and its about done. i found a 99 prelude, h22a, manual. i put a stage 3 zoom clutch in my integra and now its not running. i looked up and found that both clutches run 24 splines and 220mm discs, can i buy a prelude flywheel and bolt my teg clutch to it? i paid like 400 dollars for this clutch and want my moneys worth. it grabs so hard, and preludes are fast enough, i can imagine with an 8lb flywheel. lemme know what you all think.

sexystover

it sounds like it might work, but just because they are both 220mm disk and 24 spline doesnt mean that the friction material will be in the correct place or that the bolt holes for the pressure plate will line up. i would say find someone with a stock prelude one and compare them side by side

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
maybe it fits. but if i were you i would cut my loss's sell it for whatever you can get and buy a new clutch for the H22

codeman_11901

alright, good deal. thats prolly what i will do then. know anyone looking for a stage 3 clutch with a fidanza 9.5lb flywheel? haha. its in a b18a but im pretty sure all b-series will work.

also have some skunk2 camber kits for the front. 90-93. and the rest of the car hah. partin it out.

Last edited: