Ok CLUBINTEGRA!! seriously!!

gooffeeman

Ok guys really?? The reason why I I'm CLUBINTEGRA.COM member is because I thought we are better, more mature, Integra enthusiast!! Unlike Honda-tech....the reason why I'm saying this is because that on every thread I look at..someone is bashing a fellow club or making them feel dumb because he/she is a noob.. which is a common trait at other Acura/Honda/Integra forums...it's making me not wanna be part of this forum, but at the same time there is way too much good info here!! I mean guys come on if someone is making a stupid remark or making a vulgar comment to you ignore it and stay with the thread!! Were more mature than this! And most of all have fun with our Acura Integras... You may read this and not comment or ignore it...but it's true!! I may sound like a wuss for posting this but I'm just sick of all the immaturity!!

XxCaryxX

This more common than just Honda's bro. It's everywhere, from all other makes of cars all the way to anything and everything. Workplace, church (At least in TN it was bad), grocery store, life in general. There will alway be people that are rude, obnoxious, and disrespectful. It is a part of life.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
noobs will always get hazed. look at it as a test. if you could man up and not get all butt-hurt, then youre in. just dont talk shit to the regulars or youll be banned like some of the new guys here ive seen.

were all down to earth here doods. just pass the initial greeting stage and youll be fine... fucking noob :D

XxCaryxX

noobs will always get hazed. look at it as a test. if you could man up and not get all butt-hurt, then youre in. just dont talk shit to the regulars or youll be banned like some of the new guys here ive seen.

were all down to earth here doods. just pass the initial greeting stage and youll be fine... fucking noob :D
:rolf:

Don't worry about Coy. We all get slammed in the VIP lounge and in regular threads as well. :D

Rich-PMS

Every forum has newbs who ask questions instead of searching. It's super annoying and lazy.

It's like that friend that always asks you to do something for them, soley because they don't want to get up.

XxCaryxX

Every forum has newbs who ask questions instead of searching. It's super annoying and lazy.

It's like that friend that always asks you to do something for them, soley because they don't want to get up.
Hey, I am lazy and ask my gf to grab me a beer! Still need to train that damn dog of mine to bring me a beer...

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
yeah, I've been letting it go for a while, but I'm infamous for being the biggest asshole on here, when I need to be.

My nickname has been Professor Pwn for quite a while. You "survive" a reaming from me, and you're a lifer. You're not going anywhere :)