ok guys....

xFamousTeggy17x

Im a 23/f who is building my first teggy and im already doing a boosted b18c1 swap with some other mods right now...but i want to know what can i do to my car that would make it not look like im driving my boyfriends car...and i dont want to paint it pink...lol hate that color so any other advise would help thanks!!!

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
i think driving a teg with a boosted c1 head is amazing enough.

i think you can find a bumper sticker that will do enough justice :lol:

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
Im a 23/f who is building my first teggy and im already doing a boosted b18c1 swap with some other mods right now...but i want to know what can i do to my car that would make it not look like im driving my boyfriends car...and i dont want to paint it pink...lol hate that color so any other advise would help thanks!!!
what you can do.
1.Don't care what other's think and be proud of what you've bought/built.
2. Or get this http://images3.cafepress.com/product/302358073v5_480x480_Front.jpg and that will shut some fools up :thumbs up

xFamousTeggy17x

hahaha mildsquare....love the sticker!!! i really dont care what other people think i just want it to be a sexy girl's integra but ohh well people will know when they see me driving it all the time...i think that would make my point and thanks to lowazzteg.