OK is it me...or my car???

gooffeeman

So i drove my Dads... 07 Altima SE-R today!! and i notice that I'm sitting pretty high..so I lowered the seat and the steering wheell and got comfy....then after a couple hours I drove my teggy!! and i notice that i was sitting very very very low!!! I had my steering wheel tilt all the way down..and my seats doesnt go up and down!! WTF!! does any body know if I put aftermarket seats will i have an option to bring the seat up alittle?? or if the the LS or the GSR have adjustable seats and if I can put them in my RS??

MattLaBonte

No they don't have adjustable seats to my knowledge but I know my teg sits naturally lower to the ground anyway.

gooffeeman

Damn...lol after i drove my dads car...I feel like im drive a bus in my car...lol cuz i sit so low..lol

heykosal

Angkorian
GSR has height adjustable driver seat. All lesser trim levels do not..

You feel lower in your car as opposed to the Altima because the Integra is a smaller, lower car. The seat height is physically lower to the ground than in the Altima.

Jump into an Altima that is the same year as your integra and you'll see how big cars have gotten.

I've never heard of/seen any height adjustable aftermarket seat, only rake.

heykosal

Angkorian
So, it's just you...:lol:

I mean seriously dude, you get into a bigger car, you're going to sit higher. You get into a smaller car, you're going to sit lower.

I rode in a '08 Civic today and felt SOO low to the ground because I'm used to being higher up driving my RDX around for the past month and a half. And the Civic is at stock height too!

blue94teg

and yeah i feel a huge difference after hoping out of my 94 dodge ram cummins turbo diesel with a 9 inch lift then getting in my teg its like wtf lol