Old and new pics of my GSR. Not the greatest pics but will do for now.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The front end makes that integra looks sick. I love how black integra's look with red badges. Awesome looking car!

BLURSPEED

Thanks for the compliments man. The front would look so much better with a JDM Type R front end. Soon I hope.

g3teg97 said:
The front end makes that integra looks sick. I love how black integra's look with red badges. Awesome looking car!

gunmetals94

nice teg

do u stil have ur buddyclub rims? cuz i'm dying to get new rims/tires, and since i'm running out of money.
i wanna get some clean used rims, do u have any extra?15~17"?

btw nice teg

AzNtUnEr8

wut suspension

very nice teg i love it :D .....wut suspension set up u have?.... i like tha way it sits.

BLURSPEED

Sorry bro. I traded them a while back. The dude was selling them for $500 but his car got stolen.

gunmetals94 said:
do u stil have ur buddyclub rims? cuz i'm dying to get new rims/tires, and since i'm running out of money.
i wanna get some clean used rims, do u have any extra?15~17"?

btw nice teg

BLURSPEED

I have tokico shocks all around with Skunk2 coilovers. Thanks for the compliment!

AzNtUnEr8 said:
very nice teg i love it :D .....wut suspension set up u have?.... i like tha way it sits.

BLURSPEED

Yeah the sub fits real good and it isn't too heavy. It's actually just a 10 inch sub.

AzNtUnEr8 said:
n o yea....does that subwoofer fit good cus i wanna get a 12" sub 4 ma teg too

BLURSPEED

I actually have a pair of 15 inch steelies with Nitto555 drag radials for the track. Haven't used them yet though.

tegninefour said:
id say use the smaller rims for the strip and the bigger ones for the street

siscoke

verrrry nice teg mate totally diggin the hood and full red taillights. maybe a rear whiper removal woule look hella clean 2 :D

greetz sis

DB8_228

you should covert over to the 98-01 rear bumper...other than that...everything looks pretty good man.