Old member, now with a 90 Integra GS Hatch

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Once upon a time I joined here when I was 14 or 15? Think 14, anywho, I was reading up on what I could from the forum, asked stupid questions, got flamed, the whole noob/immature kid thing, 17 now. Have 2 cars and a job for a good minute already.

Little story:
At 15 I bought my first car (after months of Craigslist searching) and got a decent condition 93 Accord 10th Anniversary Edition. All stock, needed a bit of work. Well here's before and after (long story short, got my stuff together with the new responsibility and got myself a job and license once I turned 16.)
1st day:

Now? She went through puberty.

So that's that.

Then at 16, weeks before my 17th bday, I got this 93 accord wagon LX for $450, had a slipping trans, went to LA to get a 5 speed swap for the green one and auto tranny for the wagon. Got the auto trans for $100 and put it in at school in my auto class. $600 in repairs and she passed smog. Custom exhaust, OEM cargo cover and net, mesh grille, LED upgrades. Nothing special except bein a wagon (rare).

I now just traded it for a 1990 integra GS hatch :) must say haven't driven it yet but I love it! Traded with a very close friend of mine, I know it's all good. Here's some pics and I'm going to look today to see what all it has :) enjoy and give feedback!

Here's the pics of my red wagon and my new da9:

The da9:

And my friend is selling these for $150 firm, Stanley, all tabs are ok. Good deal?

All in all trade was a fair deal. So happy to trade! Glad to join the integra society!

Jeffaj20

GRAB THOSE LIGHTS AND NEVER LET THEM GO! lol That is more than a good deal, especially with how clean they are!

Nice job on the trade, btw your first accord is sick!

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
GRAB THOSE LIGHTS AND NEVER LET THEM GO! lol That is more than a good deal, especially with how clean they are!

X3... 1 peices are hard enough to find in tact with no broken tabs for 300 let alone 150... snatch thos up and bury them for 10 years LOL ( or just install em on your teg)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I think I remember you. You're the lil black kid, right?

Wickit

SoCal CB7

He dropped them when taking them to get the parts in his car -__- so pissed! i'll get some more though soon.

X3... 1 peices are hard enough to find in tact with no broken tabs for 300 let alone 150... snatch thos up and bury them for 10 years LOL ( or just install em on your teg)
I wish -__- if he didnt break em!! :evil:
I think I remember you. You're the lil black kid, right?
I'm mixed..
Get those lights asap
Wish i did before he broke the lights, i'll get sme soon though. Just want the motor done first

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Picked this up at eibach for her, I still needa name her though! Lol
Neo Chrome shift knob and extender.