Old people and their GSR's

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Some guy just pulls into my driveway today to estimate cutting trees down. He has a 1994 Integra GSR, white, in perfect condition. It has 51,000 Miles on it, he doesnt even know what vtec is. I told him if hes ever looking to sell it give me a call, i gave him my number.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Wow, that's an incredible find. A 94 white GSR, mint cond. with 51K?!?! I hope he calls you if he ever wants to unload it. What color interior? Are the fat fives in good shape? Leather or cloth?

ltrain

if he dont know what v-tec is then he dont know the demand for those cars i wouldnt be surprised if the car gets stripped from him in his life time, he probably has little to no security on the car(alarm etc). theres a hot chick at my job with a 98 plus gsr at my job its red in mint stock condition ill talk to her 1 day

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i live in the least likely stealing place on the planet no joke. The fat 5's are pretty damn clean. No curbage. It has Cloth interior, gray or black, i can tell. I looked at it for like 30 mins. I cried when he siad hes never gone above 5krpms. I was gonna give it a hug and be like you need a real driver.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
At least you know the engine has never been abused. That's a really good thing. Ask him if he used synthetic oil or regular oil. And has it had oil changes every 3000k miles. Sounds like a really kept up car.

ltrain

and ask him what gas he put in, he probably dont know that it requires 91 octane or better

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
lol, no i was like gotta love puttin premium in her, thats sumin i like about mine, he was like, i guess you get used to it.

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Yeah..My old boss had a 2001 Gsr..It was so sick..I beleive it's that like limited blueish-purple color with black leather and carbon fiber trim..It was so bad ass..All he's even owned are Gsrs..Between him and his younger brother..Now like 30..They've owned a model of every gsr..Then again his dad's a jewish lawyer..Anyhwho..Yea..I wish i had a pic of it..SUPER SWEET

RedLiningFem00

I found my car in the autotrader online about 35 miles away from me about 4 yrs ago.. the guy was an Older guy his late 40 early 50's it had 90k miles on it but highway miles from traveling.. it was Bone Stock in mint condition.. he bought it in 94 when it first came out.. So I was glad I was second owner.. he didnt even have an alarm.... I saw him a few years back.. and he couldnt beleive I still had his car and what I did to it... now he is driving a porsche...

the car never even reved over 5krpm he said.... when I got a hold of it.. I never shifted under 5krpm.. I think it even pretended to hit vtec sometimes..lol

now she loves it when I redline it even thou vtec isnt there... you'll be surprised how many gsr iv betten.. aswell as SI's so dont let the nonvtec shock you.. hehehe =0)~ soon Ill have vtec everywhere..lol.. Cant wait to drop in the "K" baby...

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
thats one hell of a find man i hope he calls you if he decides to sell that bad boy it sounds like it needs a new home

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That is a bad find but I just found a car I didnt even no existed. Its a 1988 Olds Cutlass 5 SPEED. 55,000 miles on an 88' that is just bizarre.