old school jdm muffler

integra96gsr

i got an old school muffler its an apexi dunk megaphone. if you know about these you know they're pretty rare. i wanna put it but i also dont wanna ad too much to make my car stand out. had my awesome civic stolen already so yeah.. i was thinking of whether to put this or just a muffler delete, it just has stock right now.
anyone else has a dunk megaphone on there car? theres a pic its got a 5 inch opening

mteg

Automatic Lover
They are rare, cause no one bought them anymore. Very popular in late 90's early 00's. Loud as hell. Everyone turned to the WS when the word "rice" was coinphrased. Greddy had one similar, the EVO I, replaced with the EVO II. For it's age, it looks pretty damn good, almost like it wasnt used that much. Idk, I'd save it, maybe start a collection of rare pre-rice parts like original Erbuni or wings west kit and 3bolt aem cam gears. Ironically, that muffler would be worth more in Japan than in US, where "rice" doesnt exist.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
id rock a dunk any day. throw that shit on son!

or just polish your stock one.

Posted from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

XjoEnX

I had the dunk on my first Integra. Loved it. In fact I'm looking for one now for my current Integra.

integra96gsr

yeah ima probably put it on. it does look new except for the bottom, its all scratched cuz the other car it was on was low. but it doesn't make a difference. all ima ad to my car is that muffler and a cold air intake. dont wanna make it stand out or anything. not even gona change the rims till i can afford a good alarm and rims.

XjoEnX

I'll buy it from you if you wanna sell it. I'm being for real. I love this exhaust.

integra96gsr

cant find a place to weld on the muffler 4 cheap. some place was gonna charge me 70 bucks just to weld it on. over at mcallen its just 10 bucks or $20 max.
oh and i was looking to see if my muffler would fit and noticed a thing between the cat and muffler its like a second muffler or something... i didnt see it on my integra, whats that and what does it do?