Old Timers 8)

slikk

Money Getter
yo wad up with the some of the people that use to post on CI in the begining?

maybe its me but i dont see a few people posting anymore

JJ = was never here in the first place
rice4brains = made liek 4 post then went back to CC
Anfrey = ?? did he get deported?
DownshiftGsr = disappeared
Evil = dont post as much anymore
chukiefinxter = disappeared
Todd = bought a SRT and forgot about us
sleeper integra = still doing her once a month post
MrLin = disappeared

does anyone know what happened to them?

Baldy201

Evil has posted a little bit in the engine forum along with Chuckie. My bust guess would be that school started and consumed most of there time.

slikk

Money Getter
Baldy201 said:
Evil has posted a little bit in the engine forum along with Chuckie. My bust guess would be that school started and consumed most of there time.

evil goes to school?? i though he worked with some auto shop..

well baldy is still here

Baldy201

Yea I am still here, I just have been lurking for a bit. I thought that he was going to Auto school to become an tech. He may be out now and not have enough time for us youngins with nothing better to do. haha.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
lol dammm todd got a srt and left .... for real what happen to the old school people ..

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Jay Jay bought a teg, was on yesterday. I think we traded anfrey back to CC for Melt. :what:

I guess Im not important enough for the list.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I hope Evil returns on a regular basis, he's one of few dudes on here who really knows his stuff, probably more knowledgeable than me since he does all his own engine work. I'm just more "booksmart" with limited hands on experience. Limited, not zero.
Downshift isn't a huge loss. He was a nice dude and all, but didn't really know his stuff. Saw him give out his share of misinformation, mostly just a post whore.
Chuckie knows his stuff, sorta pops in and out of the site in bunches.
Todd pretty much knew his stuff for the most part, but could be a bit belligerent.
Sleeperintegra needs to post more....more pictures of herself :p

slikk

Money Getter
Ominous G2 said:
Jay Jay bought a teg, was on yesterday. I think we traded anfrey back to CC for Melt. :what:

I guess Im not important enough for the list.

you still here so you dont count .. you kinda fall in the same catagory as mojo,baldy, tegsox and myself