OLDSKOOL integra build

OLDSKOOLACURA

Slowed down a little, I'm almost done with shaving the side molding then I'm on to replacing the suspension bushings.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

OLDSKOOLACURA

Pictures posted on the first page. Done with the side molding. Now it's time to start cleaning up the bottom of the car.

Posted from my garage

OLDSKOOLACURA

Just a update.

I haven't really done much to the teg, because I'm selling the legend and getting ready to buy the RL. Past month has been a headache.

All I really have done is take the exhaust heat shield off and shift linkage. I've been under the car wire wheeling some surface rust spots, clean them up and coat them.

Once I get the RL and sell the legend work will be back to full force on the integra. I'm shooting for paint by the end of the year. Close to putting the suspension back on... Kind of, still need to put poly bushings in.

Posted from my garage

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

shit man, sorry to hear you have to sell all this
Yeah it fucking Sucks, but school is more important. I have to get out of debt and stack some money up before I start my other school. Plus I need to put around $1500 in my motorcycle to get it ready for the road.

I thought of everything and short of killing myself picking up another job while still going to school or let my project car go.

My eyes are on a NSX and viper after I'm done with school. I still want to do a honda project sometime

Posted from my garage

phatintegra

Banned
What is the story with the donor? I have seen that one at HIN in Orlando Florida. WTF.

I need the rear hatch cargo carpet in tan that mount behind the rear seat and sit on top of the spare wheel. I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

there ya go
http://www.tunerzine.com/view-article/tunerzines-integra-sedan

pretty sure thats it, would of def liked to see the end product but good thing u have ur priorities in line :drinks:
Yep that's the donor car, we used a sema car. I would have loved to seen it done, but like I said school comes first. Still really Sucks though

Since I won't be finishing it I'll tell you guys the color. I was going to have black wheels 16s (volks te37), and the paint was going to be dodge viper graphite.

Posted from my garage

Last edited: