Omni Power suspension setup, opinions

integricerocket

Alright everyone heres whats up... im sick of my bouncy ass ride from those stupid sleeve on coilovers and wanted to know your opinions on what i should buy. i was surfin around password jdm and found these and i want to know this sites opinion on them b4 i buy them. any help i can get would be appreciated Click me

1329itr00

Type R
stay away i heard they suck... what are your plans for hte car any kind of racing you do autox or drag or just your daily driving car? or both...ive had friends that had tein basics and they liked them and one friend with tein ss with the edfc and said that was good also... but for a comfy ride i heard koni yellow's with h&r springs were a nice setup

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Well I've never had coilovers but I do have Tokico Shocks and Eibach springs and it rides perfect. Maybe you'll want it a little bit lower, but a spring/shock combo wouldn't hurt.

Check this

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I know somebody with Tokico Blues and Tein S-Techs, he said the ride is smoother then stock. Its a nice drop, said he never scrapes. Its on a 94-97 accord sedan with 18s.

96 LS

does anyone have any experience with the tokico illumina spring/shock kit? i am considering those or eibach springs.

DB8_228

I have OMNI's right now...and i dont like them. Its sucks when you hit a big dip...your whole body goes up with the car. I was consider getting Buddy Club N+. I found them 750 shipped. And i heard the new Eibach coilover kits are good too. Teins are also good!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I have the Tokico non-adjustables and the Eibach Pro-kit. I'd definitly recomend them.

96 LS

g3teg97 said:
I have the Tokico non-adjustables and the Eibach Pro-kit. I'd definitly recomend them.
thats what i want. eibach pro-kit. but what about tokico illuminas? ive hear good things but are they worth it? am i going to notice enough of a difference in dampening to want to adjust them for different conditions? you know, i dont want adjustable shocks that im just going to leave at one setting because there isnt enough difference.

i might not know what im talking about..let me get it straight, you go over a bump, the springs compress and absorb the energy, the springs would want to continue to compress and decompress(bouncing), and the shocks keep them from doing that right? correct me if im wrong

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
I know somebody with Tokico Blues and Tein S-Techs, he said the ride is smoother then stock. Its a nice drop, said he never scrapes. Its on a 94-97 accord sedan with 18s.
yes this is the set up! it is my plan, only need the shocks :( . but it is an awsome pair. but if u can afford it the tokico whites (adjustable one) are even better.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
My ride is slighty harder. I love this setup and I think it's a great setup, but I might get something more advance next time, like maybe Tein SS Coilovers.

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:
My ride is slighty harder. I love this setup and I think it's a great setup, but I might get something more advance next time, like maybe Tein SS Coilovers.
the Tokico Blues and Tein S-Techs are said to have the same ride, handling, etc. as the tein ss

rainstateracer

What would be a good set up for a 91 LS 4 door??? I am going to be getting suspension, exhaust, intake, and tires...and I want to know what would be a good set up for my ride. Any help on good set up's would be greatly appreciated!!