omni power!

paoloDa92

mkay so i have neuspeed springs with tokico blues on my car and its lowered but not low enough for me and i wanna go lower! ha (how low can you go? -ludacris haha)

THIS WERE FROM A CRX! SO WILL IT FIT? i know that crx are efs too and efs and DAs are the same spring set up so YAY or NAY :)

current ride status, about 2.5 inches from wheel to fender :(

omni springs (blown shocks) rear

omni power fronts shocks are no good.

no stripped the shocks cause i dont need them anymore since im riding on tokico blues.

i want some feedbacks. is this a good idea? people riding with omni powers whats the ride like?

Last edited:

emd513

you can go alot lower but you will bottom out a lot. dont know about the shocks though

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
if they were made for a crx, they WILL bolt up, but the rear will leave your Rear Trail Arm and bushings in bad angles.

From top to bottom, the CRX chassis rear shocks are almost 4" shorter than a DA specific shock. you can put the height at its absolute highest point, and you'd still be dropped AT LEAST 3" when you set it back down.

The front isn't TOO much different.

This setup (hybrid coilovers from a crx chassis) is great for running ridiculously low, but maintaining lots of shock travel. if you want to be REALLY LOW, borderline dumped, just by bolting them up, then this is the setup for you.

if not, then sell this stuff for either DA specific coilovers, or get the EG/DC chassis setup. The EG/DC coilovers are considered the best "medium" for hybrid suspensions. substantial drop, simply by bolting everything in, but still high enough to not worry about being TOO low for your tastes. BIG NOTE, though, if you get the EG/DC setup, make sure you get DC front forks for the shocks. The DA forks have too narrow of an inner diameter to fit around the shock body.

hope that helps.

paoloDa92

if they were made for a crx, they WILL bolt up, but the rear will leave your Rear Trail Arm and bushings in bad angles.

From top to bottom, the CRX chassis rear shocks are almost 4" shorter than a DA specific shock. you can put the height at its absolute highest point, and you'd still be dropped AT LEAST 3" when you set it back down.

The front isn't TOO much different.

This setup (hybrid coilovers from a crx chassis) is great for running ridiculously low, but maintaining lots of shock travel. if you want to be REALLY LOW, borderline dumped, just by bolting them up, then this is the setup for you.

if not, then sell this stuff for either DA specific coilovers, or get the EG/DC chassis setup. The EG/DC coilovers are considered the best "medium" for hybrid suspensions. substantial drop, simply by bolting everything in, but still high enough to not worry about being TOO low for your tastes. BIG NOTE, though, if you get the EG/DC setup, make sure you get DC front forks for the shocks. The DA forks have too narrow of an inner diameter to fit around the shock body.

hope that helps.
well im only planning on using the springs not the shocks. shocks are blown.

so you telling me that if i puut this on then ill just be low as fuck? how low? do you have any ideas?

i also have tokico blues that will go with the omni springs. so yea