on a serious note...

on a serious note... NWS 18+ and older!

does anyone know where i could host "XXX" pictures.

make a long story short im trying to get back at an ex and well i dont exactly have a way to host these pics. Photobucket will ban me probably and i dont have my own server so am i screwed? Any which way this bitch is going to pay even if i have to get my IP banned from 100 picture hosting sites lol. Anyone have any ideas? ill be sure to share.... through PM's only lol cause im not trying to disrespect anyone making CI availble to us all.

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
:nopics: :nopics: :nopics: :nopics:
this is our offtopic thread, so how much trouble can u get in? just put 18 or older on the headline and you did your part.

ltrain

club civic our sister site, has pix and videos of ish all the time, as long as u put it in the title warning or something

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
If you wanna get back at her, make a vid of yourself with another chick and mail it to her like on Road Tri[, lmao....that would be funny. Don't really know what you plan to accomplish outta this, seems childish, but more power to you, LOL.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
integra4life29 said:
If you wanna get back at her, make a vid of yourself with another chick and mail it to her like on Road Tri[, lmao....that would be funny. Don't really know what you plan to accomplish outta this, seems childish, but more power to you, LOL.
naaa, post the pics