On my third pair of corners.. and..

Squigget

Okay so i bought the car with some DIRTY clear corners. replaced them with new ones. it looked fresh. then water got into those to >.<. finally i bought amber corners and fog lights. click the link in my sig if you want to see.
Anyway, 2 days later there's condensation in my fogs and my corners.... wtf. how is this even possible.
btw my skid plate is removed and i have no splash shields in the front. but im not sure if that affects anything....
i tried searching this problem but couldn't find it. if anyone knows of anything please help.. i dont want my fogs or new corners getting ruined.. again

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
U need to reseal your corner lights and foglights, you should do that right when you first bought them. There's rv sealent (black or clear) comes in tube at autozone for 5bucks. Go get it!

96GSRteg

Tyler
i used clear caulking for exteriors and went all around my corners and they have never leaked. I got mine from amazon so i just assumed they were crappy and werent sealed very well.
you can buy the clear caulking at homo depot or any other hardware store.

mjones73

Check the gaskets on the bulb sockets too, if I'm reading right that you have no inner fender liners, you'll kick water right on the backs of your markers whenever you're driving through water...

BeatBox

Real Good!
Check the gaskets on the bulb sockets too, if I'm reading right that you have no inner fender liners, you'll kick water right on the backs of your markers whenever you're driving through water...
yup re seal them and try to see if u can get new or used fender liners, something is better than nothing mine are all rubbed out from the tire lol

Squigget

i was thinking this is exactly what is happening... every time. so im guessing there's no way to stop it until it put my fender liners in? i just bought some and they are in the garage just haven't gotten around to putting them in

97IntegraGS

That's unfortunate dude. I have a gaping hole in my passenger side signal and water goes in there all the time washing the car or running into puddles/when it rains. Hasnt blown the bulb or fried any wiring yet lol. Maybe I'm just lucky....

***knocks on wood***