One Bad Ass DA...

esco115

Fawk a Title!
Im trying to get more views but I dunno where I put them at... lol

I really dont like these DA's but this one is hawt!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
you can get a set of coilovers for the rear, and you can lower the front by adjusting the stock front suspension.

There is no question about it, it is a G1. so let there be no mistaking about it.

The shape of the windows behind the doors, as well as the shape of the body where the hatch/trunk meet the rear quarter panel. FAR boxier than a G2 :)

I'm not a fan of the old G1's either, but I will agree with what most everyone else is saying, in that it is gnarsty.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you can get a set of coilovers for the rear, and you can lower the front by adjusting the stock front suspension.

There is no question about it, it is a G1. so let there be no mistaking about it.

The shape of the windows behind the doors, as well as the shape of the body where the hatch/trunk meet the rear quarter panel. FAR boxier than a G2 :)

I'm not a fan of the old G1's either, but I will agree with what most everyone else is saying, in that it is gnarsty.
hmm didnt know that,.

revn99teg

I've always liked the look of clean G1s, haha don't know why. I guess its because it reminds me of Initial D or some shit like that. But that G1 teg just went over for me, its pretty damn tight