One dim headlight problem need help

TrinityLinkq

So I bought my first car an Acura Integra 94 it's been really used it looks like it's been mistreated alot but I love it, everything works fine except the headlights,
Parking lights work fine
When turning on the regular lights the driver side is dim and when left signal is turned on it blinks fast
When turning on high beams the drivers side turn off and only the passenger side high beams are on,
I've tried switching the bulbs but it's still the same dim drivers side,
Some fuses were burnt so I changed like two of them,
I can provide pictures I checked the ground wires but im not sure if I found them all Idk where they're at since the wiring looks like trash, please respond back I can't find anything about this

VroomVroom

Pull out the bulb and make sure they're the exact same. Often if one blows they replace it with a better quality making it brighter or more dim if replaced with a lower quality b cause its a cheaper bulb.

VroomVroom

Well unless they're super dirty, you could use tooth paste and clear them up a bit. If it is the housing then there's a glass ball inside for the headlight that may be broken but those are pretty think and only break in a crash. They have different bulb qualities. 20% 40% 60% depending on the bulb quality you get more lumins. Checking the bulb is easy. Pull it out and make sure they're the same. Or turning them on. Usually lower quality bulbs have a yellow l/orange glow while the higher have bluish to white glow. Housing is 80.00 and up each compared to a bulb. A short will usually not turn on or it would blow fuses. If the wiring is backwards then the high beams and low beams will be switched but integrals have their dedicated high and low beams so see if they cut the wires and put them back and maybe they got them reversed. make sure the bulbs are the right code I think low is like 5006 oror something and the high is a number higher. For hyperblink the signal light may need replacing. Make sure you have the bulb with two coils inside for the signal I think they're 1157. 1156 won't work. If a coil is broken but one still intack it will continue to work but cause hyperblink.

Last edited: