one heck of a choice! lol

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
ok so heres my dilemma . i currently have a 95 gsr that gives me so many problems . i really like 4 doors and im not big on being the ultimate coolamundo fastest guy out there , fashion over function if you will. lol anyway i was offered by my friend to trade a fully rebuilt ls motor with 0 miles EVERYTHING new plus 1000$ for my car engine and all. my b18c1 has 140xxxx, and my girl is going to probably buy a 4 door teg and i could swapp the ls motor int the DB and when taxes come BAM make it look sexy or should i keep struggling with my gsr till taxes come and use the money 5000 $ give or take, to rebuild it ... im so confused!! lol i love 4 doors but then again i love my teg , opinions guys ? thank u

jznsn2u

Post pics of both cars?

I would keep the gsr. Any machine gives problems if its not well maintained.

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
what kind of problems does your gsr have?
head gasket lost of body dents some eletrical (feul gauge, lights), exhaust is bad , clutch is bad and timimg belt is the most recent one since my car wouldnt turn on

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Post pics of both cars?

I would keep the gsr. Any machine gives problems if its not well maintained.

i would post but im at work in my lunch hour and these computer are restricted super gay . and cant but i will later tho , sorry