one-piece headlights

Luisraul924

What are some good one-piece headlights? I don't really care if they are "JDM" or not just as long as they aren't overly-extravagant and they take the stock 9004 bulbs because I kinda already ordered my HID kit lol. If this request is too much for an aftermarket manufacturer to make then I'm fine with the stock headlight housings I was just wondering though...

dlo253

The only good ones are legit jdm one pieces. Only other options besides that And usdm are sub par products like the ones you will see on ebay.

Luisraul924

The only good ones are legit jdm one pieces. Only other options besides that And usdm are sub par products like the ones you will see on ebay.
where would I find these "legit JDM" headlights?

Sammich

you have a pic of your car? i agree w/ just getting the oem one piece headlights, but i've only seen one person kinda pull these ebay ones off well, most cant

99% chance you cant pull those off well, in other words, just get teh oem one piece headlights

dlo253

Best bet is gonna be forums, CL, or eBay for the legit ones. Unless u drop $600-800 for new ones. Fuck that! Lol

cboe90DA

my buddy gave me mine he got them on ebay there the crystal ones. i think they look pretty good for cheap one i got them for free i think he paid around 100.00 bucks check the link in my sig if u want to see the look!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
The ebay ones I think can be pulled off. I liked how mine looked, but it was a pain in the butt whenever I drove at night. They scatter light like no other. I went back to my three pieces and don't regret it at all. I would only ever consider the legit jdm one pieces in the future. Check on g2ic.com for them. They come up fairly often for 200-300 bucks for a set.

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
Got lucky and got my ride with them already installed. (too bad they didn't splice or jump the harnesses correctly).The OEM types definitely look nice. Funny thing is I bought the car as a Integra noob and didn't notice till my friend fliped our when he saw them lmao. I though they where stock hahaha

Luisraul924

most cant
99% chance you cant pull those off well, in other words, just get teh oem one piece headlights
first time I saw those I thought the same thing
Best bet is gonna be forums, CL, or eBay for the legit ones. Unless u drop $600-800 for new ones. f*** that! Lol
fuck that indeed lol
my buddy gave me mine he got them on ebay there the crystal ones. i think they look pretty good for cheap one i got them for free i think he paid around 100.00 bucks check the link in my sig if u want to see the look!
not half bad actually
Got lucky and got my ride with them already installed. (too bad they didn't splice or jump the harnesses correctly).The OEM types definitely look nice. Funny thing is I bought the car as a Integra noob and didn't notice till my friend fliped our when he saw them lmao. I though they where stock hahaha
lucky!

Sammich

first pair of one pieces i lucked up got mine for like 165 shipped...then i got in an accident, i just ordered another set, that should be here today, for 234 shipped...i personally wouldnt pay over 250 for a pair, like that fool in the classifieds tryna sell for 300 shipped...smh