Only 999 left...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Damn... Why would the dealership leave it outside? Idiots!
I guess they are just dumb. Dealership around here left a EVO IX MR sitting outside....took about a WHOLE day for some BBS wheels and Brembo brakes to come up missing

GSratedR

Rated R
the guy who owns the stealership prolly has a mullet and has a mustang or some other snatch sitting in the show room insted of the SI. whatadouche!

bobbyteenager

you know i hate thieves as much as the next guy. but you almost have to give them props for hitting a car in a dearler lot... just my 2 cents.

and btw does this car come in a 2-door coupe? or only 4-door?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
you know i hate thieves as much as the next guy. but you almost have to give them props for hitting a car in a dearler lot... just my 2 cents.
it was probably some workers who spread the word of the car being there, imo. happens a lot.

p.s. i would never give them props for shit.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
LOL!!!!! Ha seriously that made my day. Personally, I think the mugen SI's are ugly as shit. Well it doesnt help i dont care for the new body style as it is

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
tires

and i have now seen a thread about this on 3 other boards ..... im sure the dealer doesnt give a shit he had insurance
wait... they used the same brand so they copied them? gehy.

I'm sure the dealer was pissed for like maybe an hour or 2. Now he needs to find a way to get rid of the car tho..

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Too many people used the pictures, so i uploaded them to my photobucket... Jason, you can edit your post with these if you want... otherwise people can just go thru the pages. lol