OOO new toyz

Volcom

Just got my Skunk2 full coilovers today and lastnight bought my friends fat 5's, and also got my Jdm one peices yesterday also now just waiting for my LCA's to get here and new tie rod and brakes and such. Think gonna paint the fat 5's gold my car is a RED DA, or white with a red lip if i can figure out how to post pics i will but their not on my car atm bc car is not running and have sahddy people on my block now well let me know what u think about what color i should go for the FATs thank you

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'd polish the Fat Fives. Bigger pictures would be nice too. Nice goodies.

mirrorimg

Ill see if I can re-color these fat fives in my noob photoshop later. This is how it would look in black. And below looks like pretty fresh non-messed with wheels

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I think the fat fives look pretty good in gunmetal.
They look REALLY good in gunmetal. Bought some from user Genesis a while back. He had painted them gunmetal and they looked GREAT. Only reason I repainted them was because the gunmetal didn't work for me on the green. Flat black looks good on 'em too. Even though I have gold on my second set, I don't like it; stay away from gold imo.

Volcom

Well i just thought of this, i'm gonna polish the faces and respray the inserts with a ginmetal