ooops

built_ls

Im mad at myself so i need to vent.........i think i f'd something up. scared to look cause im broke got no money to fix anything right now. i get paid tomorrow but got bills to pay

So I washed my car in my drive way today. normally i take it for a quick spin afterwards to air dry it. I was in a good mood so i decided to hit a burnout when i pulled out of my drive way. well when the smoke cleared and i start to drive off normally i hear a clicking sound by my right axle..... :cry:

its doesnt sound too bad but i though it would go away but it hasnt

Kinta94

you need to replace your right axle now you probably broke it check the boot for one, and two undo everything and see if its broken inside or not. Its broken is my bet.

SnowD

Honda cars of Plano sales
Im mad at myself so i need to vent.........i think i f'd something up. scared to look cause im broke got no money to fix anything right now. i get paid tomorrow but got bills to pay

So I washed my car in my drive way today. normally i take it for a quick spin afterwards to air dry it. I was in a good mood so i decided to hit a burnout when i pulled out of my drive way. well when the smoke cleared and i start to drive off normally i hear a clicking sound by my right axle..... :cry:

its doesnt sound too bad but i though it would go away but it hasnt
I bet your neighbors LOVE you..Well i'm glad it was your axle and not an innocent kid playing on the streets..
I'm with Kinta....You done did it now. :thumbs up

Last edited:

built_ls

wasnt in front of my house it was further down. and it was during school hours: no kids.... chill with all that. everyone likes to think the worst.
guess ill take look tomorrow not the way i wanted to spend my day off

NEEK94LS

wasnt in front of my house it was further down. and it was during school hours: no kids.... chill with all that. everyone likes to think the worst.
guess ill take look tomorrow not the way i wanted to spend my day off
Damn that sucks, but if it did break it was gonna go sooner or later hope it turns out ok for you.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
its lokking like imma need a whole new suspension.
why? i got stock shocks/springs i just took off mine. they are OLD, but i can hook you up for a decent price...i could use the cash. i also know a guy who should have a axle hes been looking to get rid of.

built_ls

ok...............

nothing wrong with my axle. the sound I heard was from my alternator belt snaping of. then it must've bounced off of something and moved it out of place cause my tire was just scrapping against something (really bad). it actually ate up some of my tire. look like someone had a knife and was carving the rubber off (will post pics later tonight). So all i needed was a new alternator belt ($8.99 at advance) and i was good to go.

i didn't notice the battery light had turned on

my 93da

WOW! Nice tread! Good it was a cheap easy fix! Next time you wash your car are you gonna try another burnout?? :laugh:

built_ls

not until i fix my suspension. and my current tires get old..... i guess i wont learn until my tires fall off:smackself

but what can i say im young and dumb:p