Operation De-Rice 92 GSR

NuttyNutz

Thanks everyone hope to have it all done here in about 2 months will be keeping updates coming . i do love the painted panels back black, not sure if i like the white face gauges should i keep em or try and find oem.

NuttyNutz

Hello everyone

Well i finally call myself done with the inside of the car the hatch space is done the tail lights are done.

Next im thinking of taking to valve cover off and ether pant it black or get it powder coated black.

And try to do some

NuttyNutz

Hello everyone

Well i finally call myself done with the inside of the car the hatch space is done the tail lights are done.

Next im thinking of taking to valve cover off and ether pant it black or get it powder coated black.

And try to do some thing with the exhaust tip. ugh i hate it

NuttyNutz

Going back with the Gsr White, kinda like the 2 tone but want it back to oem with a few mods here and there

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Going back with the Gsr White, kinda like the 2 tone but want it back to oem with a few mods here and there
Rear wiper delete would be a good start. Looks cleaner and you'll get a lil more rice off your car :thumbs up

NuttyNutz

Thanks seem thou money has got low lol and wife tells me stop. dang it took vacation this week to do the small thing, Grrr women lol

michaelz

Thanks everyone hope to have it all done here in about 2 months will be keeping updates coming . i do love the painted panels back black, not sure if i like the white face gauges should i keep em or try and find oem.
i think the white faces would look ok once the cluster surround (and all the other painted bits on the dash) has been returned to black.